How to get to the Rescheduling Page
- Go to your Meetings Page.
- Open the dropdown menu of the specific meeting.
- There you can select Edit or Reschedule.
Note: For now, Edit and Reschedule have the same functionalities. Therefore, you can click on either of them.
Reschedule or edit the meeting
Now, you can begin to:
- edit the meeting name
- change date and time of the meeting
- select another playbook
- add or remove guests
Save your changes
- Now, simply click on Save. A reminder will pop up, stating that calendar updates will be sent to new and removed guests. These calendar updates include emails with ics files.
- Click on Send update to continue. You can also click Dismiss to go back to editing.
Optional: Send update Emails
- Finally, you can choose to send update emails. You can specify the subject and the body of the email. Of course, you can also use our tokens to customize the email. If you want to send the email from your account instead of the host's account, activate Use booker as sender.
- Then click on Send update to finish the rescheduling process. If you do not want to send update emails, click on Don't send. You can also click Dismiss to go back to editing.
- If you changed the date and time of the meeting, the update email gets sent to all guests.
- If you added or removed guests, the update email gets sent to new and removed guests.
- If you only selected another Playbook, no update email and calender update gets sent.
- The customization tokens will only refer to the first guest.