Do you need this article in another language?
1. Click the link and open it in your browser (for the best experience use Firefox or Chrome)
2. Enter your name and click Continue
3. Click on Allow on your browser permissions
4. Click on Activate cam and mic
5. Test your mic and speaker
6. Finally, click on Join meeting and Welcome to Demodesk!
The control bar at the bottom of the screen now allows you to do the following:
Meeting Info: In the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, you will be able to access all the meeting details including the meeting URL and the people currently in the meeting.
Chat: The chat button allows you to send a message to specific participants or to everyone in the meeting.
Share: Want to share your screen or a specific website? You can click on the "Share" button to do so.
More: If you click on the "more" button, you will find your audio and video settings and have to ability to change the meeting to full-screen mode.
Recording: In case the meeting is recorded, you find a red icon in the top right corner of your screen.
Leave Meeting: When it is time to end the meeting, you can click the "Leave meeting" button in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.