1. Click the link and open in Chrome or Firefox
2. Enter your name and click "Join meeting"
3. Click on "Allow" on your browser permissions
4. Click on "Activate cam and mic"
5. Test your mic and speaker
6. Finally, click on "Join meeting" and feel welcome to the new guest meeting experience in Demodesk!
The central control bar at the bottom of the screen will now allow you to do various different things within a meeting.
Meeting Info: In the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, you will be able to access all the meeting details including the meeting URL and the people currently in the meeting.
Chat: The chat button allows you to directly message the host of the meeting.
Share: Want to share your screen or a specific website? You can click on this button to do so.
Leave Meeting: When it comes time to end the meeting, you can click the "Leave meeting" button in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
More: If you click on the "more" button, you will find your audio and video settings and have to ability to change the meeting to full-screen mode.
Recording: You might notice that in the top right corner of your screen there is a red icon. This icon notifies you whether or not the host is recording the meeting.